A Team Manager is a very important role on any sports team. We count on our team managers to be the liaison between the Association and the teams and the families. Your coach will also depend on you to organize things for the team directly. A handbook is provided to assist with the management of your team.
Some examples of the Team Manager tasks:
- Assist Coaching Staff in administrative duties such as communicating with parents about practice schedules and games
- Managing team information on the website (training is provided; a degree in computer science is not required!)
- Promotes effective communication with parents and players
- Entering game scores into CDMFA portal
- Checking Roster information and assisting the Registrar
- Coordinate team participation in other SAMFA activities throughout the season, such as fundraising and Minor Football Night at Eskimo games.