6 to 8 years old, not turning 11 in the calendar year. Open to all genders!
As part of a Spring League, players new and old will be introduced to the sport of Flag Football.This is a great way for athletes to stay active, healthy, learn football skills, and improve their football knowledge! By playing on a smaller field in a 5 a-side format, players will get more opportunity to touch the ball and be involved in the play.
Gameplay: 5-a-side football on a modified field.
Novice 5 on 5 Flag Football PROGRAM DETAILS
- Flag Football League for Novice (players 6-8 years of age before Dec 31 of the current year)
- Kids will be placed on teams by the Novice Director.
- We recommend gym/play clothes (shorts or gym pants appropriate for the weather). Jerseys are provided. Only equipment to bring is a good pair of runners and a water bottle.
- Team of a maximum 10 players that will play 5 on 5 Flag Football
- No experience necessary. This is entry level football for players from both genders.
- All Coaches/Assistants will be given a seminar and "how to" book to assist them in getting into the Flag game.